The 28 Most Important Things every crossdressing man needs in his wardrobe to pass as a femme fatale!
As a long time crossdressing male I often thought what would be the top items that every Crossdresser should own in his closet?
So after some research and my own personal crossdressing experiences I felt it was time to compile a list for every Crossdresser out here that might need to create or sad to his own list.
With over 30 years of crossdressing experience under my girly belt, I decided I am qualified to put together such a list. So, here is my list of “the necessities” that no feminine man’s wardrobe can be without if he wishes to rival a woman successfully.
1. Waist cincher — The right waist cincher can mold your body into a feminine figure by pulling in your waist and displacing what it pulled in to your hips and breasts. It helps if you are a little overweight. The waist cincher displaces enough of you into your upper breast area that you could potentially match up to a B cup of a bra and you can at last forget using breast forms.
2. A Wig — Style is your choice, but buy the most expensive synthetic wig you can afford. Inexpensive wigs look like wigs, whereas expensive wigs look like real hair. Choose the best wig and match it to your face and you will for sure even get compliments a woman, as a good expensive wig does wonders passing as your real hair.
3. Panty girdle — A panty girdle serves a twofold purpose: (1) it shapes your lower body into a more feminine shape, and (2) it allows you to hide your jewels. I have tried a gaff to achieve the latter, but discovered that it can be very uncomfortable and that my male nasty’s would escape frequently and required regaffing. The panty girdle did a much better job keeping those parts in place and was much more comfortable. If are lime me and like the short skirt look for that killer look wear a brief panty girdle rather than a long leg panty girdle, so that your girdle is less likely to show.
4. Beard cover — Here comes a really common problem I really despise, and I feel so badly when I see a beautiful Crossdresser with the tell-tale signs of a beard because there is an easy fix: a good beard cover. By “good” I mean one that is sheer and orange tinted to counteract the blue color of a male beard.
5. Little black dress — OMG I just love little black dresses don’t you? Run out and purchase your own sexy, classic little black dress and it will never go out of style. I lost count the number of times I couldn’t find anything to wear, end up wearing my LBD, and rocked the night away while receiving countless complements on my look.
6. Moisturizer — Moisturize daily even when you are not going out en femme. After many, many years of shunning skin care, I began using a moisturizer and it made a huge difference. My skin is smoother, suppler, healthier-looking, and my makeup goes on much easier and looks better.
7. Boots— Buy a pair of knee high boots for practical reasons like protecting your feet in winter colder weather and for a sexy look and style that turns heads every time. Just imagine you in those sexy boots with thigh highs and a mini skirt.
8. High heels — Here is one of my favorites of all. Go out and get yourself a couple of pairs of comfortable sexy high heels for special times. If you feel apprehensive about shopping in person, then opt for online shopping. There are many online places that offer super sexy heels at affordable prices. Practice your high heels walking and make a statement with your feminine heels.
9. Breast forms — If you are not naturally endowed by the powers of mighty herbals or hormones, or if your foundation garments do not create enough fill for the cups of your bra, then use breast forms, unless you are going for the flat-chested thing look. I seldom use forms, but when I do, I use the bird seed in pantyhose versions I made 10 years ago. They are so inexpensive that you can make two pairs: a small pair to fill out a smaller bra for a more conservative look and a larger pair for when you want to create hefty cleavage and need big breasts to match.
10. Wallet — Buy a woman’s wallet. Don’t destroy your femme fatale look by pulling a man’s wallet out of your girly purse.
11. Watch — Buy a woman’s watch. Don’t destroy your femme look by pulling up your manly time piece to check the time.
12. Camisole — Buy one camisole or better, buy two: one in black and another in white. I own a half dozen because they can solve so many personal wardrobe dilemmas in hard times.
13. Gold and silver jewelry — To compliment most of your outfits, buy one gold-colored set of jewelry like earrings, necklace, bracelet and one silver-colored as well.
14. Makeup — Now this one is a must and it goes without saying that you must buy and use makeup to look and feel like a woman. These are the makeup items that I consider necessities: a good concealer, proper foundation, powder, blush, lipstick, lip-liner, lip-gloss, mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, and eyebrow color.
15. Outerwear — If you live in cooler climates, you will need a woman’s coat, woman’s gloves and perhaps, a woman’s hat if you plan on going all womanly during the winter. A man’s coat, gloves, and hat will for sure giver you away faster than you can blink.
16. Hand cream — A man has man’s hands especially if he does manual labor. So, shave your hands if they have hair and use a hand cream daily to help feminize your male hands.
17. Nails — Long painted nails are so feminine, but how are we supposed to hide them when we are in man mode? The solution is to use fake nails. I prefer the pre-painted, pre-glued, press-on nails; they go on in less than five minutes and usually do not come off until you purposely remove them. Use artificial nails that match the size of your fingers when you venture out don’t overdo the length of your nails or you might look like Count Dracula.
18. Wrinkle remover — If you have wrinkles, try a wrinkle remover. One day I received a free sample of a product that was supposed to deal with wrinkles around the eyes. Looking in the mirror at the wrinkles developing around my 40-something-year-old eyes, I decided to try the free sample. After a week or so, I noticed that the wrinkles were less noticeable. After a few weeks, I had to examine my eyes closely to find the wrinkles. As a result, I was sold on the product and continued using it every day. Today, the wrinkles around my eyes are still there, but they are not as deep as they once were and as a result, they are less visible especially from afar.
19. Deodorant — unless your manly deodorant is the unscented kind, use a woman’s deodorant to avoid the manly heavy scent of a man’s deodorant. I personally always use ladies deodorant. It makes me feel more feminine.
20. Makeup brushes — Buy a good set of makeup brushes and throw away those little foam applicators that came with your makeup when you bought it. The pros only use brushes and to achieve a professional look, you always should use brushes. And remember practice makes perfect for every crossdressing male.
20. Clip-on earrings — Clip-on earrings are a rare commodity and I buy them whenever I come across a nice-looking pair for sale. If you don’t have pierced ears, you should collect clip-ons, too.
21. Makeup box — Most males unless you were born blessed with feminine features, need more makeup than real females to look female, so get a big box for your makeup. Don’t be shy about buying the biggest box you can find or afford. If the box is not full now, trust me, you will fill it eventually.
22. Jewelry box —Instead of using traditional jewelry boxes to store your jewelry, use clear plastic stackable storage boxes. They are inexpensive and allow you to see what is stored in the box at a glance.
23. Makeup mirror — A makeup mirror can be your best friend for perfect make up. Get one that has lights that you can switch to produce various lighting effects and a magnifying option, which is so handy when you are doing your eyes.
24. Eyeglasses — If you wear eyeglasses, next time buy a pair with unisex frames or if you can afford it, buy a second pair with a feminine frame. If you have an eyeglass prescription in hand, you can order eyeglasses online and avoid the embarrassment of buying them in person. If you need eyeglasses for reading, you can buy inexpensive reading glasses with very feminine frames just about anywhere like your local pharmacy, or Wal-Mart. Also, you can buy woman’s sunglasses just about anywhere. Contact lenses are a better option if you don’t like glasses like me or opt for laser eye surgery. I did and it was one of the best things I have ever done.
25. Perfume — Buy one bottle of an expensive perfume and use it when you dress like a woman so that you will have the scent of a woman, too.
26. Razor or Epilator — Purchase a good razor and use a trimmer to remove nose, ear hair, and then the razor in the shower with a good shaving cream to remove body hair. For closely shaving your face, get a multi-blade razor and always use a new blade before going out en femme in order to get the closest shave. If you hate facial hair as much as I do and get razor burn go for laser hair removal. I haven’t yet but I will for sure. Stay tuned!
27. Pantyhose — Tights or pantyhose are very handy when there is no time to shave your legs. They are also very fashionable and are a true symbol of femininity, not to mention most crossdressers love the unexplainable feeling of silky pantyhose on their legs.
28. Attitude — I wish you could buy attitude, but you can’t. Attitude is something you acquire and is critical in your success to pass a woman. When you go out en femme, act as if it is the most natural thing in the world. Don’t be ashamed. Rather, strut your stuff. It is your life and if you want to live it as a woman even momentarily, it is your right to do so. If someone has a problem with it, it is their problem, not yours. Go for it, Girlfriend!